C. Cognitive Development
- In which country largest oil field “Ghawar Field” is located?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
- Under ____________ order, all contesting candidates will be bound to submit their affidavit with their concerned Returning Officers by June 11.
- Educational psychology is concerned with the scientific study of____________?
- Sex pill is formed in which of the following processes?
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- Which Prophet earned his living by making wallets?
- The art of making fireworks is called________?
- Cetology is the study of_______________?
- Decision Point Book is written by____________.