A. Jonathan Swift
B. Thomas Hardy
C. Charles Dickens
D. William Shakespeare
- Rohtas Fort near Dina (Jehlum) built by_____________?
- The number of famous Islamic months are?
- “Shah-jo-Risalo” a famous book of Shah Abdul Latif was first published in which city?
- John Stuart Mill wrote a famous book ”On Liberty” in____________?
- Kalidas was a famous poet of ________ language.
- Which City of Pakistan is famous for sports goods?
- The famous book “The Republic” was written by____________?
- According to famous philosophers, teaching is a/an__________?
- famous place Shakarparian is located in___________?
- Why Fleet Street is famous ?
- Minar-e-Pakistan was designed by_____________?
- Which is the oldest written language in the world?