A. Jonathan Swift
B. Thomas Hardy
C. Charles Dickens
D. William Shakespeare
- Antonym of “famous” is ?
- The Way of the World Book is written by ___________.
- Who is the author of the famous book, “The Spirit of Islam”?
- Minar-e-Pakistan was designed by_____________?
- Which is the oldest written language in the world?
- The famous book “The Republic” was written by____________?
- "Sindhu Muhinje Saah Mein" book of Sindhi literature is written by?
- Jet Engine was invented by_____________?
- The oldest written plan of government in effect is in what country?
- Rohtas Fort near Dina (Jehlum) built by_____________?
- Keemiya-e Saadat was written by________________?
- Which City of Pakistan is famous for sports goods?