A. Jonathan Swift
B. Thomas Hardy
C. Charles Dickens
D. William Shakespeare
- Keemiya-e Saadat was written by________________?
- Kalidas was a famous poet of ________ language.
- Sound cannot travel through __________
- famous place Shakarparian is located in___________?
- Quran is written in _______________?
- Minar-e-Pakistan was designed by_____________?
- ‘History of Wolves’ book was written by:
- Decision Point Book is written by____________.
- According to famous philosophers, teaching is a/an__________?
- Who is the author of the famous book, “The Spirit of Islam”?
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?