B. to complete
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
- The students learn most from those teachers who: