B. to complete
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.