a) Metal extraction
b) Metal production
c) Metal heating
d) Metal moulding
- Where is the permanent Secretariat of G-20 ____________?
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide
- In reverse blocking mode of a thyristor______?
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- In reverse osmosis, the water flows from __________ concentration to ___________ concentration
- The able teacher is one who:____________?
- In reverse osmosis, the membrane pores are smaller in size about __________
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Swadeshi movement was launched to reverse the?
- Corrosion is uniform in__________