A. Circles of learning
B. Circles of knowledge
C. Circles of conceptual learning
D. None of these
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- Formative assessment is an assessment ___________ learning?
- IGBT combines the advantages of_____________?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.