A. stimulus-response bond
B. receiving-accepting bond
C. stimulus-response paradigm
D. receiving-accepting paradigm
- There is no connection of supernova explosion with___________?
- The study of the physical, social and mental aspects of aging is called____________?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- _________ is a form of discussion that starts with individual response if the students then formulate student’s pairs then the pairs are used to form groups of four.
- The process of selecting units from a population to estimate characteristics of the population is called____________?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called____________?
- To break information into parts and to examine the information is called____________?
- The part of the brain that connects the two hemispheres of the brain is called____________?
- The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
- The __________ the stimulus-response bond (S-R bond), the better a person has learned the lesson.
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?