A. had caused
B. was caused by
C. had been caused by
D. caused by
- The human brain uses__________ percent of the total oxygen and blood in the body?
- All of the following organs in the human body are located both on the right and the left sides, except?
- Which country has no railway track?
- Types of bones in human body are: Long, short, irregular and ____________?
- Which is the tallest man made structure in the world?
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- List Of Made in Pakistan Products
- She made her stepson her _______to her large fortune.
- The total Track’s length of Railways in Pakistan is:
- The sun is made up of 99.9% of ________________ and ______________?
- Which organization is considered the first Muslim political body continued to represent the Muslims of the subcontinent as a whole_______?
- An SCR is made up of silicon because?