A. More than that of MOSFET
B. Lower than that of MOSFET
C. Equal to that of MOSFET
D. Equal to that of BJT
- The maximum di/dt in a SCR is____________?
- Compared to transistor, _________ have lower on state conduction losses and higher power handling capability?
- The main function of kidney is____________?
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- The antonyms of Stale is____________?
- The conclusion of a deductive argument is____________?
- A successful teacher’s most important function is____________?
- According to Socrates of Meno, virtue is____________?
- The aim of a teacher is____________?
- Total number UN Security Council members is____________?
- Design of Electrical Machines Questions and Answers – Pulsation Losses & Types of Leakages
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?