- Sun is moving around the centre of the galaxy at a velocity of _______ km/s?
- “Elephant in the room” meaning ?
- You are _______ your time trying to persuade him, he will never help you.
- The top five most populous cities of Pakistan are _______ ?
- ANSI stands for _______?
- The second name of Khojak Pass is _______ ?
- I feel sorry _______ his kids.
- Please ___________two colour passport photographs to the application form.
- Which of the following scattering phenomena is responsible for the blue colour of the sky?
- Which one of the following can be synthesized by Liver _______?
- Antonym of “bemuse” is _______?
- It was so nice _______ them.