A. Sawtooth carrier
B. Inverted sawtooth carrier
C. Triangle carrier
D. All of these
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- In constant frequency PWM, at perturbation the amplitude of the sinusoidal component is a___________?
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- In bipolar modulation, the carrier is symmetric about zero with amplitude equal to Cm, the PWM output
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- Area of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) is______________ Square kilo meter?
- The Synonym of Puerile is______________?
- Most commonly used hydraulic intensifier for water jet cutting is _________?
- In variable frequency, PWM gain
- What name is more commonly given to a tree of the genus Taxus
- The control method used for PWM DC - DC converter is______________?