A. 600 V/µs
B. 800 V/µs
C. 1200 V/µs
D. 1000 V/µs
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- ON state voltage drop across SCR lie between the range_____________?
- In which US state is the city of Tallahassee?
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- What is used to protect a thyristor from high di / dt conditions__________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- Which political party has removed Farhatullah babar as it’s spokesperson, after critical farewell speech?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- A thyristor is basically________?