A. 600 V/µs
B. 800 V/µs
C. 1200 V/µs
D. 1000 V/µs
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- Under over voltage condition impedance offered by the voltage clamping device is__________?