C. stays constant
D. remains unaffected
- PSU stands for __________?
- The part of the brain that connects the two hemispheres of the brain is called____________?
- How did these things come __________?
- Many people reported ___________a noise in the night.
- How many languages and dialects are spoken by people all over the world?
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- A __________ is any activity that occurs outside the classroom for the purpose of providing hands on experience with objects or people that only occur in certain places?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) was _______ years older than Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.
- The President’s speech was so ___________ that many people were persuaded to accept the need for change.
- As per ‘Tobacco Atlas’, how many people are being killed by tobacco-related diseases in Pakistan annually?