A. V 0 = V s
B. V 0 = D V s
C. V 0 = V s / D
D. V 0 = V s / ( 1 – D )
- What Is A Chopper In Electronics?
- The output current in PWM DC – DC converters is equal to___________?
- Average salinity or ratio of salt as per kilogram of water of ocean is__________?
- A step – down choppers can be used in___________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- Which country claims the place with the highest annual average temperature ( 34.4 C / 93.9 F )?
- Gulf streams are caused by__________?
- What is the relation between the output and the flux density?
- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- The costs that depend on output in the short run are?
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?