A. believing in the rotation of the Earth
B. not believing in the rotation of the Earth
C. believing in gods
D. Not believing in gods
- The speaker did not properly space out his speech, but went on ___________one point only.
- What was the relation between Socrates and Plato?
- Plato argued that __________ are fit to rule?
- According to Socrates, physical objects and events are ___________ of their ideal form?
- Which ancherperson’s allegations reagarding zainab murderer are termed as baseless by JIT,and SC has refused to accept verbal apology?
- The President’s speech was so ___________ that many people were persuaded to accept the need for change.
- Which political party has removed Farhatullah babar as it’s spokesperson, after critical farewell speech?
- ____________you hear the President’s speech?
- According to Plato, the highest goal in all of education is knowledge of the____________?
- According to Socrates of Meno, virtue is____________?
- What was the relation between Plato and Aristotle?
- Plato believed that talent and intelligence are: