A. High dv / dt, low di / dt
B. Low dv / dt, low di / dt
C. Low dv / dt, high di / dt
D. High dv / dt, high di / dt
- The output power of the cascaded amplifier / attenuator system can be determined using___________?
- What is the relation between the output and the flux density?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- Entomology Is the Study of___________?
- In bipolar modulation, the carrier is symmetric about zero with amplitude equal to Cm, the PWM output
- Ozza was the name of___________?
- Spirochete is an example of___________?
- Power transistor are type of___________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- The average value of the output voltage in a step down DC Chopper is given by__________?
- Under over voltage condition impedance offered by the voltage clamping device is__________?