A. High dv / dt, low di / dt
B. Low dv / dt, low di / dt
C. Low dv / dt, high di / dt
D. High dv / dt, high di / dt
- Due to non sinusoidal waveform of the input current, the power factor of the rectifier is____________?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- During internal breakage, output power ________?
- The output that we get after an internal breakage can be classed as _________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- What is the relation between output and the specific electric loading?
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- A graph showing all the combinations of capital and labor that can used to produce a given amount of output is?
- Electrical power output in a DC Generator is equal to____________?