- In evaluation approach of lesson planning:
- How many years after the diagnosis of HIV AIDS will a person die?
- What should teacher do after teaching the lesson?
- A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he rally has is called?
- A person who loves everybody is known as?
- According to the law of effect, if a stimulus results in a negative outcome, the S-R bond is___________?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain is known as?
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- Which of the following strategies is most suitable for introducing a lesson?
- Which of the following purposes is served by lesson plan?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as: