A. 6 million °C
B. 10 million °C
C. 15 million °C
D. 20 million °C
- When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- One of the following ways of expressing the concentration of a solution does not depend on temperature. It is__________?
- Which metallic element is liquid at room temperature?
- The resistance of the conductor in the electrolytic cell ___________with increase in temperature
- The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium____________?
- Rate of evaporation of petrol is greater than that of water at room temperature because:
- Highest Ever Temperature Recorded in Pakistan on 28th May 2017 was in which city?
- Which one of the following does not have negative temperature co-efficient ____________?
- The temperature maintained in the standard hydrogen electrode is _____________
- Which of the following can have negative temperature coefficient _____________?
- Which country claims the place with the highest annual average temperature ( 34.4 C / 93.9 F )?
- Which is the hottest planet with estimated surface temperature is 464C of our solar system?