A. don’t know
B. Already know
C. willing to know
D. not willing to know
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.