A. don’t know
B. Already know
C. willing to know
D. not willing to know
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.