A. Feelings about reading
D. All of these
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- The aim of a teacher is____________?
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- An act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play:
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- A good teacher is one who:
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- The students of class v make too much of noise in Math’s class. The probable reason of this could be that the teacher
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?