A. Feelings about reading
D. All of these
- The aim of a teacher is____________?
- An act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play:
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- The able teacher is one who:
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- You wish to become a teacher, because:
- When a teacher enters his class on the first day the theme of discussion should be___________?
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?
- A good teacher is one who: