A. Classical Instruction
B. Direct Instruction
C. Old method Instruction
D. None of these
- What should teacher do before teaching the lesson?
- An assessment that is conducted prior to the start of teaching or instruction is called_____________?
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- A popular teacher is one who?
- ____________your instruction, we have closed your bank account.
- Evaporation from ice and snow is known as___________?
- He ___________ as a teacher before he became a lecturer
- Teaching will be effective if the teacher:
- The aim of a teacher is____________?
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- All of the following are the advantages of lecture strategy except:
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?