D. Both a and b
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- The vitamin Folate works together with __________ to produce new red blood cells?
- The energy of the fuel cells ___________
- Who break the 28 year old record of Waqar Younis youngest bowler by taking 5 wickets in any one-day international Cricket?
- Some substances are good conductor of electricity in both the solid and liquid states. These substances are generally______________?
- The common waste material in bacteria is____________?
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?
- According to the theory of forms (or theory of ideas) material world is a/an __________ of the real world.
- In 1831, the presence of nucleus in the cells was reported by?
- Currency Notes Are Made Of Which Material?
- When taking a project you would:
- Chemical action of flowing liquid metal at high temperatures is __________