D. Both a and b
- ISSB Preparation Material And ISSB Books Free Download
- Who break the 28 year old record of Waqar Younis youngest bowler by taking 5 wickets in any one-day international Cricket?
- Which metallic element is liquid at room temperature?
- Reading or looking at material quickly to gain an overview of the content is the reading technique called:
- In Excel which key is used for create a formula to sum all of the above cells?
- Bosnian war criminal________________dies after ‘taking poison’ in UN court .
- In primary cells reaction is not reversible
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?
- Wood is the main raw material for the manufacture of ____________?
- The basic unit of chromatin material is _______?
- When taking a project you would:
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________