- I am sick _____ job.
- Mother was aware _____ her children.
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- He always comes _____ home late.
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- He is used to _____ cricket.
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- Approximately _____ species of bacteria are known to cause diseases in humans.
- Assume that global economic expansion causes the quantity of tin demanded to increase by 4 million pounds at each price To maintain price of tin at the target price you would ?