- Which one of the following can be synthesized by Liver _______?
- On average there are _______ or more Thylakoid per Granum?
- The air lift pump works under the principle of _______?
- The average speed of a moving object during a given interval of time is always:
- 10th wife of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was _______.
- Harrappa near Sahiwal was centre of___________?
- 11th wife of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) was _______.
- The pattern of economic growth describes the phenomenon of countries moving up in technological development by following the patterns of countries ahead of them in the development process?
- Nearest galaxy to milky way Galaxy is ________?
- Your face is very familiar _______ him.
- Which rays are trapped in our galaxy by magnetic waves?
- You are _______ your time trying to persuade him, he will never help you.