- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?
- According to the supply side of the vicious circle theory of development a country is poor because ?
- In order to make memory level of teaching a success what should a teacher do?
- Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
- The pattern of economic growth describes the phenomenon of countries moving up in technological development by following the patterns of countries ahead of them in the development process?
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?
- Evaluation of the process of curriculum development should be made____________?
- _________ has the highest Human Development Index (HDI) in Pakistan.
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Formal operational stage starts at age________?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- In budget 2018 – 2019, How much amount was allocated for National Development Program?