B. Robert Peary
C. North America
D. Roald Amundsen
- Rober Peary reacher North pole in?
- From which country was Road Amundsen, the person who completed the maiden voyage to the south pole?
- The SAPTA (South Asian Preferential Trade Agreement) signed on 11 April_____________?
- Relics of stone tools found in caves and terraces that date back to Pleistocene period have been discovered in_____________?
- Who discovered the Gamma Rays?
- During which era Nelson Mandela remained the president of South Africa?
- The areas around the North and South poles within the Polar circles is called _____________?
- Which of the following countries was discovered by Dutch navigator Abel Tasman?
- The South Pole of the Earth is located in____________?
- The SAFTA (South Asian Free Trade Agreement) entered into force on 1 January,__________?
- The North Pole of the Earth is located in____________?
- When was the Gas discovered from sui Pakistan?