- The emf of the cathode in the zinc-air batteries is __________
- One French unit is equal to __________ ppm
- CPI stands for __________?
- The Famous book “Gulliver’s Travel” was written by_____________?
- SSGC stands for __________?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Plato argued that __________ are fit to rule?
- Silk Air is the airline of __________?
- How did these things come __________?
- A speed limit is the___________legal speed that you can travel on the road.
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- Aqsa is travelling __________ the school.