B. Server Clustering
C. Terminal Services
- Which of the following is not the part of educational technology?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- Which Political Party for the first time in Pakistan will be using hologram technology to reach out its supporters?
- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) has set up Pakistan’s First____________?
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- In standard calomel electrode, for saturated KCL solution, electrode potential is__________
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- One of the following ways of expressing the concentration of a solution does not depend on temperature. It is__________?
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm