A. In series
B. In parallel
C. Either series or parallel
D. Anti parallel
- Dynamic equalizing circuit is used for________________?
- An RC snubber network used in BJT__________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- Why resistor is used in Snubber circuit_________________ ?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- Dynamic equalising circuit is useful____________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- For series connected SCR dynamic equalising circuit consists of___________?
- The purpose of using short-circuit gear is___________?