b) Wire rope
- The military exercise ‘Foal Eagle drill’ was carried out between?
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- The typical efficiency of a hydraulic ram is ____?
- ______ is attached to the fixed cylindrical chamber which moves in the upward or downward direction.
- Working period is defined as the ratio of the height of lift to the ___________?
- Petronas Tower are located in?
- An alternate option to the hydraulic ram is _________?
- _________ is attached to the wall of the floor, where the sliding ram moves upwards or downwards depending on how the pressure is applied.
- The most common pump used for hydraulic fluid power application is __________
- A __________ is a hydraulic machine for converting hydraulic power at low pressure into a reduced volume at higher pressure.
- The two types of pulleys in a hydraulic lift are ______ and ______
- Nagqu is located in which country?