A. Filled controlled diode
B. Filled controlled rectifier
C. Silicon controlled rectifier
D. None of these
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?
- Switching frequency of SITH is____________?
- Sum of all ecosystems is classified as___________?
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________?
- Evaporation from ice and snow is known as___________?
- When a notebook is maintained by a group in which each member of the group is expected to add an idea, the notebook is known as___________?
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
- If energy is taken from the AC side of the inverter and sends it back into the DC side, then it is known as___________?