A. Cat star
B. Dog star
C. Loin star
D. Horse star
- Which of the following planets is known as “morning star”?
- The most brightest planet amongst the eight planets?
- STAR stands for__________?
- Who has become the Pakistan’s first female two-star general?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- Which of the following is the nearest star?
- When a star becomes a singularity and has zero volume and infinite density, it is called_______________?
- Which is the nearest star to our sun?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s: