A. An increase in the expected inflation
B. An increase in the minimum wage
C. An increase in the price of foreign oil
D. An increase in the aggregate demand
- Along a short-run Phillips curve?
- Which best describes a supply curve ?
- How long has Robert Mugabe ruled Zimbabwe?
- According to the Phillips curve, in the short run, if policy makers choose an expansionary policy to lower the rate of unemployment ?
- If a country’s policy makers were to continuously use expansionary monetary policy in an attempt to hold unemployment below the natural rate the long-run result would be ?
- Suppose Handel’s Ice Cream experiences economies of scale up to a certain point and dis-economies of scale beyond that point. Its long-run average cost curve is most likely to be?
- The curve between V and I of SCR when anode is positive w.r.t cathode and when anode is negative w.r.t cathode are known as_____________________?
- World’s oldest’ 48-feet long Buddha statue unearthed in ____________?
- An increase in income should shift ______?
- The girl ran ___________the field when she saw her father after long time.
- Types of bones in human body are: Long, short, irregular and ____________?
- Within the supply and demand model, a tax collected from the sellers of a good shift the ?