A. Relative Pronoun
B. Emphatic Pronoun
C. Distributive Pronoun
D. Reflexive Pronoun
- Which Country has the world’s smallest Currency note?
- The first currency note issued by the State Bank of Pakistan was in the denomination of:
- I met a man who lived in USA. What is ”who” according to grammar here?
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- The first currency note of SBP was issued on___________?
- The first bank note was originated in China. What was it know as at the time of invention?
- Which Country has world’s largest Currency Note?
- You can detect spelling and grammar errors by ___________?
- Government borrows in the form of promissory note to repay the bearer after some fixed days from the date of issue. How is called such borrowing ?