- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- Under a compound microscope chromosome is made of arms and___________?
- Which is the tallest man made structure in the world?
- Who has made declaration of faith as compulsory before seeking public office in Pakistan?
- According to Emerson: “Want is a growing giant whom the coat of Have was never large enough to cover.” According to economists, “Want” exceeds “Have” because:
- A disease that spreads over a large area:
- The elections should be held on the basis of general adult franchise. This demand was made in?
- The confusion __________ the discovery of the body made everybody lose track of time.
- The sun is made up of 99.9% of ________________ and ______________?
- An unexpected piece of good fortune is?
- Spectrum is made of ____ colors?
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?