- The first ‘Cross word’ puzzle in the world was published in ________?
- The country famous for Samba dance is_________?
- The Famous book “Gulliver’s Travel” was written by_____________?
- In which of the following district the shrine of Shah Abdul Latif Located in?
- Which city of Pakistan once known as “City of Maple Trees”?
- Antonym of “famous” is ?
- famous place Shakarparian is located in___________?
- Which city is called “The city of silent thoroughfares”?
- Why Fleet Street is famous ?
- Which city is called the city of mosques (Masjid)?
- Which city of Pakistan is called city of lights?
- The famous book “The Republic” was written by____________?