- Kalidas was a famous poet of ________ language.
- Nawab Abdul Latif found the Muhammadan Literary Society in April 1863 at___________?
- The Famous book “Gulliver’s Travel” was written by_____________?
- The number of famous Islamic months are?
- Which city is also called The City of 1,000 Minarets?
- Who is the author of the famous book, “The Spirit of Islam”?
- In which of the following district the shrine of Shah Abdul Latif Located in?
- The book “Indian Musalmans” published in 1871 was written by ?
- Ahmad Shah Abdali launched his early invasions against_________?
- Kirkuk famous for its oil fields is the city of__________?
- Which city is called “The city of silent thoroughfares”?
- Telenor Answer: What is Ghana famous for?