A. Oil Reserves
B. Icebergs in water
C. Fishing Area
D. Mineral Water
- Which country is famous for publications of most news papers?
- Which of the following is the largest Island of Japan?
- The Famous book “Gulliver’s Travel” was written by_____________?
- Which famous model And writer has been found dead in her apartment on 21st July 2018?
- The Famous Painting ‘Mona Lisa’ was the creation of_____________?
- In Japan, Tuesday is known as_________?
- The number of famous Islamic months are?
- Sheikh Saadi (RA) was a famous poet of ____________ language.
- Robert Sternberg, a famous psychologist, argued that creativity requires __________ different types of intelligence.
- The famous painting ‘Mona Lisa’ is displaced at the museum of _____________?
- BCT is used for____________?
- Kalidas was a famous poet of ________ language.