A. high current demand
B. low voltage demand
C. low current demand
D. High voltage demand
- 4 thyristors rated 200 V in series. The operating voltage of the string is 0.600 V. Derating factor of the string is_____________________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- A string of n parallel SCRs is operated at 72 KA, the rating of each SCR is 1 KA. If derating factor of the string is 0.1. value of n will be___________?
- Australia won The Ashes series, 2017-18 by____________?
- Practical way of obtaining static voltage equalization in series connected SCRs is by the use of____________?
- Double fourier series analysis of PWM is_____________?
- Zakoota Jinn in popular children’s comedy series “Ainak Wala Jinn” passed away in Lahore on____________?
- To meet high current demand we use SCRs in______________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- For series connected SCR dynamic equalising circuit consists of___________?
- What is the factor which is by modern motors which are into a series of standard frames?
- What series is used to analyze the field form?