- Glass is made of the mixture of______________?
- Under the Indus Water Treaty, Pakistan has the right to use the water of?
- Antonym of “accelerate” is _______?
- The mixture of silt, sand, and gravel deposited by flowing water such as rivers and streams is called _______?
- Antonym of “gainsay” is _______.
- He is good _______ football.
- There is no possibility of _______ coming late.
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- He is indifferent _______ his words.
- Centrifugal pumps transfer energy from _______?
- I feel sorry _______ his kids.
- The second name of Khojak Pass is _______ ?