- Galvanised Iron sheets have a coating of____________?
- Kalabagh iron deposits are largest in Pakistan with an estimated reserve of?
- The iron and steel industries of which of the following countries are almost fully dependent on imported raw materials?
- The rusting iron is the __________
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- The process of coating iron or steel sheet with a thin coat of zinc to prevent iron from rusting is called ____________