D. Past memory
- In 1928 Agha Khan III advocated independence of each province at the meeting of All parties convention in__________?
- What is/are the inertial method(s) used to measure size of aerosol particles?
- In direct instruction method or lecture method the teacher is considered as_____________?
- How many methods of removing the radio active impurities are there?
- The control method used for PWM DC - DC converter is______________?
- Which of the following is not the part of educational technology?
- We measure national income by this method?
- Who advocated removing children from their mothers’ care and raising them as wards of the state?
- To detect an over – current fault condition, the most reliable method is to connect a_____________?
- According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis?
- The phrase equal educational opportunities in Pakistan means____________?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?