A. 2-3 participants
B. 2-8 participants
C. 3-7 participants
D. 4-5 participants
- Which of the following women participated in all three Round table Conferences?
- When a teacher enters his class on the first day the theme of discussion should be___________?
- _________ is a form of discussion that starts with individual response if the students then formulate student’s pairs then the pairs are used to form groups of four.
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- Name the first man to sail round the world is?
- In a round table discussion the participants ____________ discuss topic among themselves and with the audience.
- The horizontal rows of the periodic table are called ?
- Passive voice of “They broke up the table for firewood” is _____________________?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- How To Memorize The Periodic Table - Easiest Way In Urdu
- All round development means: