- Which became the first river in the world to be granted the same legal rights as that of human beings on 15 March 2017?
- The Capital of America Washington D.C was founded in__________?
- Indus River is also known as?
- Dry corrosion takes place in__________
- White River is located in which country?
- Yellow river is located in?
- Worl’s longest river is?
- The Amazon river dolphins are also called?
- Bagram is an airbase of USA situated in__________?
- Washington D.C was organized in__________?
- River Jordon flow out into which sea?
- Blue River is located in?