A. not likely
B. equally likely
C. less likely
D. More likely
- Iron undergoes corrosion to produce __________ coloured hydrated ferric oxide
- He is getting out __________ the car.
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- The rusting iron is the __________
- The vitamin Folate works together with __________ to produce new red blood cells?
- How did these things come __________?
- Which from the following should be used to increase correct responses and appropriate behavior?
- According to the law of effect, if a stimulus results in a negative outcome, the S-R bond is___________?
- Silk Air is the airline of __________?
- The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes?
- A hydraulic ram uses the _______ effect to develop pressure.
- Tinning is the example of __________