A. not likely
B. equally likely
C. less likely
D. More likely
- Founder of Exam is __________?
- Tinning is the example of __________
- Synonym of “sacrosanct” is __________.
- According to the law of effect, if a stimulus results in a negative outcome, the S-R bond is___________?
- A graph showing all the combinations of capital and labor that can used to produce a given amount of output is?
- The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes?
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- Which from the following should be used to increase correct responses and appropriate behavior?
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- How did these things come __________?
- Which of the following is an important anger arousing situation during adolescence?
- Silk Air is the airline of __________?