- Formative assessment is an assessment ___________ learning?
- Which from the following is NOT a formal assessment?
- Which from the following is NOT an informal assessment?
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes?
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- An assessment that is carried out through the course is called__________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Antonym of “banal” is __________.
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- CPI stands for __________?