B. White Dwarf
C. Black Hole
D. Neutron Star
- Single phase VSI are mainly used in___________?
- Documenting the acceptance of the system is performed during ………….. phase of the fundamental test process.
- The phase angle of gate signal in TRIAC can be shifted by using_____________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- Interactive phase is likely to fail if_______________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- Temperature of the stator winding of a three phase induction motor is obtained by___________?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- During the commutation period in 3 phase converter, overlap time is_____________?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?