b) Non- uniform
- Gear pumps are ___________?
- ASCII stands for ________?
- The main function of gear pumps are to ________
- Piston pumps are very _______?
- The injection pumps used in most diesel engines can create up to ________
- Centrifugal pumps are used to transport ________?
- Gear pumps are mainly used in chemical installations because they pump ________
- He give a lecture in which he pointed ________ an error in the book.
- Turbomachines work under ________?
- ARP stands for ________?
- FM stands for ________?
- ________ allows the rotation of the boom.