- Which country built worlds largest data centre radio telescope?
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Corrosion between the dissimilar metals is called as__________
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- A network which is used for sharing data, software and hardware among several users owning microcomputers is called __________?
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- A______________is a collection of data organized in a manner that allows access, retrieval and use of that data.
- Which device is used to process data?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- A thyristor can termed as__________?