A. Socratic Method
B. Aristotelian Method
C. Heuristic Method
D. Platonic Method
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- Which country leads the world in silver production?
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- Unipolar Modulation is generally used in____________?
- Which country leads the world in Rice exports?
- Supreme Court ordered to take official vehicle from new caretaker chief minister of which province?
- The students of class v make too much of noise in Math’s class. The probable reason of this could be that the teacher
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- Democracy Wall is located in____________?
- Chemistry Basic Concept MCQs
- Which country leads the world in platinum production?