- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
- In co-education you:_______________?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?