- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- According to fifth annual District Education Rankings by the Alif Ailaan education campaign 2017, which District topped the rankings with the best education score from all the districts of the country?
- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- Temperature of the stator winding of a three phase induction motor is obtained by___________?
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- Basic Education mean______________?
- In co-education you:_______________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?