A. educationists and philosophers
B. only educationists
C. Only philosophers
D. only psychologists
- __________ me to your mother when you are in London.
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Sound cannot travel through __________
- According to the __________, the more you do something, the better you are at it.
- If everything goes according to __________, work will be complete in December.
- DMO stands for __________?
- The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes?
- One French unit is equal to __________ ppm
- Fleet Street is situated in __________?
- Founder of Exam is __________?
- Fear of death __________?
- The “Apology” the Plato’s recollection of the speech given by Socrates when Socrates was charged with____________?